What’s new on the BigPanda AIOps Platform?
At BigPanda, we are constantly striving to deliver innovative new features and capabilities to our users. Read more about the new Data Engineering, Incident Intelligence, and Workflow Automation features released on the BigPanda platform.
BigPanda Q4 2022
AI enhancements, automation workflows, and more
Environments with incident tags
Enriched incident tags come to life with the capacity to automatically create environments based on incident tags. Prioritize, classify, and initiate AutoShare workflows to third-party systems based on declarative, conditional statements to significantly accelerate MTTR and reduce incident triage complexity.
- Create environments based on the incident assignee.
- Create environments based on the alert count in an incident.
- Create AutoShare rules based on the priority tag.
- Create AutoShare rules based on alert count in an incident.
- Assign tickets to multiple teams based on alerts in an incident.
AI tag normalization suggestions
Simplify the uncertainty of unifying raw event tags spanning different monitoring tools into a common taxonomy using AI. AI tag normalization suggests default BigPanda tags that standardize disparate monitoring events into a format easy to correlate alerts that reduce noise.
- Bulk resolve a large number of alerts.
- See alert resolution in near-real time.
- Resolve alerts directly from the incident details pane.
- The activity log gives visibility to see which alerts were resolved based on specific time-based policies.
Custom alert views
Shorten alert investigation with new capabilities to display only specific alert tags in a preferred order, based on alert enrichment characteristics.
- Hide alert tags: Configure which alert tags should be displayed – or remain hidden – to ensure only the most meaningful tags are displayed during investigation.
- Order alert tags: Control a preferred sequence of alert tags displayed in the alert view page to sharpen the focus where investigation should begin.
- Define alert view based on source system: Customize which tags will appear based on the inbound integration.
BigPanda 2022 features
RELEASED Q4 2022
Getting started guide
Setting up new inbound integrations to BigPanda has never been easier with our 50+ native connectors and Open Integration Manager. Now, a new and highly interactive “Getting started guide” walks users through the step-by-step process to set up and integrate monitoring tools with BigPanda within minutes.
Available for new customers only.
Open Integration Manager: new integrations
New Open Integration Manager integrations make it even easier to gain a comprehensive and clean view of all your legacy on-prem or cloud monitoring tools at scale. New integrations include:
Open Integration Manager: new API’s and tag mapping
New tag mapping and configuration API’s for both Open Integration Manager and Email Parser make it easier and faster to set up new inbound configurations.
New advanced tag mapping capabilities provide conditional logic and regular expression extraction support.
New Open Integration Manager and Email Parser APIs make it easy to create and manage integration configuration rules.
ServiceNow v2.5 integration
The BigPanda / ServiceNow ITSM integration incorporates many of the latest feature requests, bugs, and usability improvements from ServiceNow into BigPanda’s application.
- New: Export both historical and new incident data from ServiceNow into BigPanda’s Unified Analytics. Explore incident MTTR by priority or assignment group both before and after your BigPanda deployment.
- New: Improved CMDB support includes deactivating individual tables, improved logging, configuration pre-population of the frequently used tables, and more.
- Enhanced bi-directional incident support: Resolve a ServiceNow incident only when it’s not flapping. When ticket creation fails in ServiceNow, comments and incident tags are posted in BigPanda with details.
- New: Gain OAuth-based authentication when creating tickets from BigPanda.