Why “IT Ops Ready”
In April 2020, just as the realities of a global pandemic hit us, BigPanda hosted a virtual summit. The theme: “IT Ops from home.” The topic resonated since most organizations were suddenly running their NOC from their remote sites. Speakers shared tales from their organizations, along with best practices other IT Ops, DevOps and SRE professionals could use to run IT Ops from home effectively. As we head into last quarter of the year, surrounded by uncertainty, it felt right to make the theme for the upcoming virtual conference “IT Ops Ready.” You are the people who have to be ready for anything and we want to make sure every session helps answer questions you might be asking:
- What did other teams do to prepare for the last six months of disruptions?
- What technologies or capabilities are critical to not just survive but thrive in these disruptive times?
- How are other teams preparing their roadmaps for 2021?
Get answers. Register and watch now.
IT Ops Ready Speakers
- A fireside chat with Mike Rowe, hosted by Assaf Resnick
- A fireside chat with Jocko Willink, hosted by Bryan Dell
- Scaling for growth: how the right investments won back productivity at Hulu
- 2021: Putting agility to the test with NTT Data and AWS
- Supporting growth with compassion: a conversation with the SRE Director of Fanatics
- When it comes to IT transformation, Wiley “wrote the book”
- Running organizations post-Covid: the DNA of successful IT leaders with Jackson Healthcare and Insight Partners
- The power of automation: secrets to IT Ops scaling at Waste Management and WEC Energy Group
- Consolidation: getting more from tools and teams, featuring Ulta and Blackrock 3
- Growing with the business: important lessons from Rent-A-Center and Genworth
- First annual Incident Commander Awards
Across every session, you will get a chance to hear from IT Ops, NOC, DevOps and SRE leaders who share the factors that set them up to manage through the last six months, what critical projects are on their 2021 roadmap, and insights that will help other IT leaders who must be ready for anything.
What are you waiting for?
Our featured speakers
Get ready for a lively, humorous and unstaged Q&A session with Mike Rowe, best known as the creator and host of the iconic TV series Dirty Jobs.
Watch the fireside chat with Jocko Willink, an American retired officer of the United States Navy and former Navy SEAL. Jocko is a business consultant, motivational speaker and co-author of “Extreme Ownership” who will explain what it takes to be ready for anything.