About The Position
BigPanda’s Autonomous Digital Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
BigPanda is seeking an enterprise sales rep that is process oriented, has an exceptional commitment to detail, is customer obsessed, and looking for career growth and challenge. The role requires that you build relationships and credibility with clients and partners through proactive prospecting, conducting product demonstrations, and helping prospects evaluate BigPanda’s solutions to help solve for their IT-related pains. Requirements for the role include:
- Manage a complex sales cycle and share the value of BIgPanda’s platform solution to prospective clients
- Build and develop relationships with enterprise companies while helping them evaluate their own requirements and BigPanda’s value
- Work in a team environment with exceptional communication, accurate forecasting, and overachieve revenue goals by helping grow BigPanda’s stable of satisfied customers
BigPanda is a team environment where you will be working as an individual contributor with support from a crew of highly experienced and repeatedly proven professionals. There is a firm commitment to our sales process, persistent and value add prospecting on a daily basis, and a focus on customer success. There also exists a commitment to professional and personal development for the entire team, and we will seek out individuals that welcome feedback and challenge.
Experienced SaaS sales pro with a consistent track record of overperformance. Exceptional communication skills are a must, as well as a commitment to development and growth as a sales professional. Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven record of overachieving sales quotas
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, ideally in a startup environment
- Sales methodology training and experience managing a forecast
- Demonstrated commitment to thoughtful and value added prospecting
- Experience leading a sales cycle from Prospecting to Close, including presenting to C-Level Executives
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence
- Strong computer skills