Director of Sales Operations
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Riot Games, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking a Director of Sales Operations to join a high-impact, high-performing team. The Director of Sales Ops will be responsible for the strategy, systems, analytics, and processes for the BigPanda sales organization. Your goal in this role is to drive strategy, improve efficiency, and report on the most up-to-date information to ultimately maximize revenue growth.
The Director of Sales Operations will report directly to the CRO and ideally work out of our Mountain View or Costa Mesa, CA office. We are also open to remote candidates in Pacific Time Zone.
- Drive strategies, programs, and initiatives that will positively impact revenue growth.
- Serve as a strategic partner to the CRO, CEO, and other leaders within BigPanda.
- Development, implement, and continuously improve processes and systems.
- Own all tools and technologies related to our sales processes (SFDC, DOMO).
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes.
- Develop and measure key performance metrics; provide key business insights to estaff.
- Manage the Sales Operations Manager and grow the team as the sales org expands.
- Experience with enterprise Saas solutions and MEDDIC sales methodology REQUIRED.
- Currently working at the Sr. Manager or Director level and excited about owning sales operations at a small but high-growth start-up.
- Comfortable performing a mix of high-level strategy and hands-on execution.
- Incredibly ambitious and self-motivated with a strong track record of overperformance.
- Strong level of comfort serving as a strategy partner to C-level executives.
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence.
- BA/BS preferred.
Work in a highly driven sales culture that is committed to personal and professional development. Other company perks include :
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch (MTV only)