Sales Development Rep
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Riot Games, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking a driven and self-motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) looking to jump start or further develop their sales career in tech. This role will work under the support of a world class sales process and team, with coaching and training to help build the foundation for a career in field sales.
This position reports to the Director of Business Development and works out of our Irvine, CA office. We are only accepting applications from local candidates at this time.
IMPORTANT: Please include a *brief* cover letter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Linkedin and tell us why you'd like to work with the BigPanda SDR team.
- Collaborate with experienced enterprise Account Executives on Fortune 2000 client accounts.
- Lead prospecting efforts into new customers, as well as helping to develop and expand existing sales cycles.
- Partner with BigPanda’s marketing team to qualify and convert leads into opportunities.
- Participate in ongoing enablement, coaching, and sales training.
- Recent entrant into a career focused on technology sales.
- 6 mo - 1 year of experience as a Business Dev Intern or SDR//BDR/LDR.
- Prior experience and strong level of comfort with cold calling and email outreach REQUIRED.
- BA/BS required, preferably in Business Admin, Comm, Econ, or other relevant field.
- High energy, intelligent, driven, eager to learn, and committed to overachievement in all challenges you tackle.
- A great attitude and a sense of humor!!
Nice to Have:
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce is preferred but not required.
Work in a highly driven sales culture that is committed to personal and professional development. BigPanda’s commitment to Prospecting, Process, and ongoing Coaching will help you establish the core skills for building an exceptional career in technology sales. Other company perks include :
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Team lunches