Frontend Staff Engineer
BigPanda helps NOC and Operations teams make faster and smarter decisions during outages (or even before!), characterized by tens of thousands of concurrent alerts. Some of the world's largest SaaS companies, technology manufacturers and e-commerce merchants rely on us to provide a SaaS platform that is highly available and responsive, processing thousands of events per second. We are growing fast and seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to help us take our product to the next level.
About the role:
Here are some examples of the challenges you'll be facing:
- Leading design sessions and reviews around frontend technology and best practices.
- Taking an active role in re-architecting and migrating the current frontend application (AngularJS-React hybrid) to be completely implemented in React.
- Shared ownership over our internal components library including designing and implementing new components.
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features end-to-end.
What would make you a good fit?
- Passion for frontend infrastructure, technologies and best practices.
- Capable and willing to mentor other developers on building a high quality frontend application
- A team player who thinks big.
- Disciplined approach to development including thorough testing (unit and E2E) and monitoring.
- At least 5 years of frontend development experience
- 2-2.5 years experience in React
- Hands-on experience with state management framework (Redux/MobX) and RxJS.
- Hands-on experience with frontend module bundlers (advantage for Webpack)
- Experienced in Frontend architecture and design
- Proven experience in REST API
Nice to have:
- Experienced with Component libraries development (Preferably Storybook)
- Hands-on experience with NodeJs.