Data Team Lead
About The Position
BigPanda helps teams which are responsible for the health of production systems to make faster and smarter decisions when outages occur (or even before!), especially during alert storms with ten of thousands concurrent alerts. To achieve that we use ML capabilities that were researched and developed by our team in Tel Aviv. Our vision is to completely automate the way NOC and Ops teams handle their service operations by providing a fully autonomous system that can handle most issues with minimal human intervention.
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead BigPanda’s Data Engineering team. Among the challenges you'll face:
- Working closely with the product team to define our machine learning strategy and direction
- Leading and managing a mixed team of both data engineers and data scientists
- Manage the design and implementations of the data infrastructure required for efficient data research
- Create a scalable methodology and technology for integrating research code into BigPanda's production systems
What would make you a good fit?
- You are a leader who strives to promote your team members personal & professional growth
- Passionate about building a professional and efficient team
- You are able to lead a project from prototyping phase to production
- At least 2 years of experience in a management position
- Proven experience in implementing at least two data solutions that went into production
- Advantage: conceptual knowledge in machine learning and the development methodologies associated with it
- Advantage: worked within one of the standard Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/etc.)