BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alerts, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical orientation.
What you'll do:
- Work in a fast-moving startup environment
- Be part of the Product Management team
- Own and manage an end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Work with our Software Architect building a strategy and roadmap for our Platform
- Work with the Data team (including data scientists and data engineers), maintaining our innovation backlog
- Translate our vision to a detailed product roadmap & development backlog
- Detail the product backlog into well defined user stories/PRDs & API specifications with the R&D leads.
- Collaborate with the other PM's while leveraging your technical understanding
- Meet with customers and internal stakeholders to obtain deep market understanding and requirements.
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the success and health of your product.
- 2+ Years of experience as a Product Manager working with SaaS products
- 3+ Years of experience as a Software Engineer or Architect of modern web applications and services.
- Tech-savvy with strong technical understanding
- High-level understanding of machine learning concepts
- Experience in writing API specifications and managing platform features
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy, roadmap, requirements definition, UX / UI, development, and release
- Experience in outbound product activities of directly engaging with customers
- Team player with great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with Big Data/Data Science/ML teams, developing products that are powered by machine learning
- Experience with security features, including SSO, authentication, authorization, etc.
- Experience with B2B SaaS products selling to enterprises