Talent Acquisition Manager
About The Position
BigPanda’s Autonomous Digital Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations.
BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top-tier venture capital that includes Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Manager for the US. The manager will work closely with our Head of HR to manage the sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, the recruitment lead should have an HR academic background and experience in sourcing, screening and evaluating candidates as well as onboarding those recruited. Candidates should also be knowledgeable in recruiting analytics and labor legislation.
· Lead BigPanda Talent Acquisition processes
· Assist in the BigPanda Onboarding process
· Partner with hiring managers and own the recruiting process end to end.
· Understand recruiting needs and design the best recruiting strategies for each position.
· Find the best people by sourcing qualified candidates and creating a high-quality pipeline.
· Recommend and act as the HR advisor for hiring decisions.
· Own the negotiation process with final stage candidates, from offer to acceptance.
· Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
· Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
· Research and choose job advertising options
· Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
· Support BigPanda employer branding effort
· Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
· Participate in job fairs and career events
· Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
· Proven work experience as Create and maintain outstanding positive office vibes and atmosphere in HQ and remote offices by:, Talent Acquisition Manager or Recruitment Consultant – 5-7 years
· Experience recruiting for startup companies – an advantage
· Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
· Knowledge of labor legislation
· Experience with interviews (phone and in-person), candidate screening and evaluation
· Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
· Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
· Strong decision-making skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related