Sr. Product Marketing-Content Manager
About The Position
BigPanda is leading and defining a new approach within IT Operations. Instead of drowning under an avalanche of disparate products and still not being able to keep the business’ key applications up and performing, BigPanda customers are using our machine learning-powered Autonomous Digital Operations platform to rapidly identify issues as they arise and then automatically correct them before they impact customers, bruise the company’s reputation, and trim revenue and profit.
Because BigPanda customers are able to see value quickly, they love working with us. This has led us to tremendous growth, and enterprises like United, Tivo, Intuit, Workday, Intel, Riot Games, Autodesk and many others count on us every day.
We have developed very cool technology in a very hot space, we’re hungry, and we have backing from top tier venture capital firms Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
Join us and help pioneer this emerging field!
In this role, you will create thought leadership material that conveys our vision to the market through all types of material - from white papers to blogs to videos to demos to webinars to collateral - and compels IT Ops execs and managers to adopt our point of view. If you love writing and producing this type of content, and you’ve spent 5+ years doing this in the Enterprise IT space, then this is the place for you.
- Create short-form and long-form thought leadership content (blog posts, whitepapers, business briefs, etc.) both independently and in collaboration with BigPanda and 3rd-party domain experts to evangelize BigPanda as a leader in IT Ops.
- Develop product, category, and industry messaging in a wide variety of formats: datasheets, demo scripts, video scripts, interviews, etc., that will be used by sales, marketing, and the entire company.
- Be the expert at messaging to enterprise IT organizations across all segments and through all channels.
- Support our demand marketing activities (digital, field, partner and and national event marketing) as a key member of the marketing team.
- Support PR and awareness activities with content and materials.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, with a strong portfolio of created content, targeted at IT execs, managers and practitioners/users.
- Proven ability to create convincing collateral, blog posts, whitepapers, scripts for videos and demos, presentations, web copy, emails, and all other types of communication.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to learn, articulate, and lead our category, product vision, and messages.
- Great at working with designers and the rest of the marketing team on getting content over the finish line.
- Self‐motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands‐on execution.
- Desire to work with and live the BigPanda values: Highly Driven to Succeed, Excellence, Active Transparency, Relentless Focus, and Team Sport.
- BA/BS required
Please bring a strong portfolio of your best work and let’s talk about how we can transform BigPanda from a well-kept secret into the Category King of Autonomous Digital Operations.