Digital Demand Generation Leader
About The Position
BigPanda is leading and defining a new approach within IT Operations. Our customers previously were drowning under an avalanche of disparate products and still not being able to keep the business’ key applications up and performing. Now, BigPanda customers use our Autonomous Digital Operations platform to rapidly find issues as they arise and then automatically correct them before they impact customers, bruise the company’s reputation, and slash revenue and profit.
Our marketing team is growing to support our quickly expanding sales force. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging field. We have developed very cool technology in a very hot space - machine learning - and we have backing from top tier venture capital firms Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Mayfield, and TPG Growth.
Marketing at BigPanda is a team sport. We’re hungry for our whole group to be successful, and we all do whatever we need to reach our team objectives - drive demand for our solution, work with the field on local and national events, and dominate the category of Autonomous Digital Operations. We work as a team and we succeed as a team. At the same time, we’re each experts in our own swim lanes and focus on delivering value to our constituents across the company every day.
At its heart, this is a digital demand gen role. This leader will create and execute the campaigns that lead to revenue for our field sales teams. Our customers are the largest and most innovative in the world, and we need to communicate throughout their organizations to convince them to act. The sky is the limit: we are limited only by your imagination in running campaigns, but of course we run all the basics: webinars, email, paid advertising, content syndication, and the rest. You’ll work with some of the best thought leaders and content creators in the world who will help you by crafting compelling themes, text, and visuals; you’ll combine everything with the right targeting and execution to drive results.
Secondarily, this role has responsibility for reporting our entire marketing performance - campaign results of course, but also all the results for the leading indicators like web traffic, email open rates, etc, and the effectiveness of marketing in terms of our ultimate effect driving new business meetings and revenue. Also, this position owns the operation of our website, managing our external resources and coordinating our content creation teams to ensure an awesome experience for any visitors to our digital doorstep.
This is a key role for marketing and there is plenty of room for growth. Are you “NBA Finals” quality - the marketing equivalent of The Warriors? Bring your “A Game” and let’s talk.
- Manage and generate demand through outbound digital campaigns (e.g. email marketing, webinars), marketing channels (e.g. SEO, SEM, Social).
- Define and execute digital journeys and manage the BigPanda web presence. Responsible for overall web site design, SEO and SEM.
- Work with design on creative for collateral, website, emails, webinar slides etc.
- Partner with the external agency on PPC advertising (Google and LinkedIn)
- Drive the marketing reporting platform for executive communication, marketing tracking, and leading indicators so we can optimize our campaign execution.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions regarding demand generation strategies, plans and investments
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience in the IT space, preferably to enterprise customers
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Excel and Wordpress is required
- Experience using web technologies, web programming languages, web page design/layout, and website performance measurements
- Strong analytical skills to develop fact-based analysis to inform campaign design and execution decisions
- Self‐motivated, capable of working in a dynamic environment
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business
- BA/BS preferred
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands‐on execution; data driven but also intuitive and empathetic to the needs of our audiences
- Desire to work with and live the BigPanda values: Hunger, Excellence, Active Transparency, Relentless Focus, and Team Sport.
Please bring a strong portfolio of your best work and let’s talk about how we can work with our sales teams to transform BigPanda into the Category King of Autonomous Digital Operations.