Digital Demand Generation Director
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alerts, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
At its heart, this is a digital demand gen role. This leader will create and execute the campaigns that lead to revenue for our field sales teams. Our customers are the largest and most innovative in the world, and we need to communicate throughout their organizations to convince them to act. The sky is the limit: we are limited only by your imagination in running campaigns, but of course we run all the basics: webinars, email, paid advertising, content syndication, and the rest. You’ll work with some of the best thought leaders and content creators in the world who will help you by crafting compelling themes, text, and visuals; you’ll combine everything with the right targeting and execution to drive results.
Secondarily, this role has responsibility for reporting our entire marketing performance - campaign results of course, but also all the results for the leading indicators like web traffic, email open rates, etc, and the effectiveness of marketing in terms of our ultimate effect driving new business meetings and revenue. Also, this position owns the operation of our website, managing our external resources and coordinating our content creation teams to ensure an awesome experience for any visitors to our digital doorstep.
This is a key role for marketing and there is plenty of room for growth. Are you “NBA Finals” quality - the marketing equivalent of The Warriors? Bring your “A Game” and let’s talk.
- Manage and generate demand through outbound digital campaigns (e.g. email marketing, webinars).
- Define and execute digital journeys and manage the BigPanda web presence; responsible for overall web site design, SEO and SEM.
- Work with design on creative for collateral, website, emails, etc.
- Partner with the external agency on PPC advertising (Google and LinkedIn).
- Drive the marketing reporting platform for executive communication, marketing tracking, and leading indicators so we can optimize our campaign execution.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions regarding demand generation strategies, plans and investments.
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience to enterprise customers, preferably in the IT space.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Excel and Wordpress is required.
- Strong analytical skills to develop fact-based analysis to inform campaign design and execution decisions.
- Self‐motivated, capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands‐on execution; data driven but also intuitive and empathetic to the needs of our audiences.
- Desire to work with and live the BigPanda values: Highly Driven, Excellence, Active Transparency, Relentless Focus, and a desire to Treasure the Journey.
Please bring a strong portfolio of your best work and let’s talk about how we can work with our sales teams to transform BigPanda into the Category King of Autonomous Digital Operations.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Downtown MV office just 2 blocks from Caltrain
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch