Director of Product Marketing
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alerts, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
The Director of Product Marketing collaborates cross-functionally with the field sales team, product marketing team, and the demand team to accelerate sales initiatives and support campaigns aimed at revenue growth. This role also owns the Customer Advocacy Program.
This is a key senior-level position with an incredible opportunity to have an impact on BigPanda’s success, collaborate with world-class thought leaders, and serve as a leader and mentor.
The Director of Product Marketing role is based out of our Mountain View HQ.
- Drive our sales enablement program, including: running onboarding for field reps and SDRs, preparing effective material that helps the sales team learn in various settings, and serving as a mentor to new reps, including accelerating effectiveness and celebrating first wins.
- Provide support to our field marketing and national event activities.
- Own our Customer Advocacy Program, including: identifying and convincing customers to serve as vocal reference of BigPanda and developing deep knowledge of our customers, their pains, and the ways they use BigPanda.
- Lead our campaign efforts; utilize our thought leadership themes and material and work with our field marketing and digital marketing teams to create a rock star campaign plan, attaining our lead, MQL and opportunity targets.
- Contribute to our category, positioning, and messaging work; help develop our thought leadership material; partner with all marketing teams to develop effective strategies for convincing early-stage prospects that BigPanda is the inevitable direction of the future.
- Support PR and awareness activities with content, materials. and speaking engagements as needed
- Prior experience in product marketing for enterprise products
- Domain expertise and experience in the IT space is REQUIRED
- BA/BS in business, marketing, economics, or other relevant field
- Proven ability to lead sales onboarding and general enablement; proven ability to collaborate with sales and marketing across a wide variety of product marketing-related activities.
- Strong, effective communication with customers, influencers, and senior management; demonstrated ability to convince customers to be our advocates.
- Ability to contribute at the highest level to strategy, plans, positioning and messaging platforms
- Ability to lead through example and influence without authority; detail and results oriented; skilled at strategy and execution; data driven and intuitive; empathetic to customer needs.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor!
Nice to Have:
- Experience specifically in IT Operations, Incident Management, AIOps, and/or ECA market segments is a plus.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Downtown MV office just 2 blocks from Caltrain
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch