Talent Acquisition Intern
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alerts, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk, and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking an ambitious Talent Acquisition Intern to join our people team for the summer of 2019. This internship is a fantastic opportunity to learn about recruiting and human resources in a fast-paced start-up environment.
This is a paid part-time internship based out of our Mountain View, CA headquarters and reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager. Exact working schedule and internship start date can be flexible.
- Participate in the end-to-end recruitment process; learn about recruiting best practices.
- Shadow the Talent Acquisition Manager; sit in on candidate interviews.
- Support BigPanda referral initiatives and candidate nurture campaigns.
- Conduct research, create job descriptions, and post open positions.
- Assist with resume and profile screening and interview scheduling.
- Prep candidate gift bags, greet candidates, and prepare interview rooms.
- Support the end-to-end employee onboarding and training process.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager and VP of People as needed.
- An interest in learning about recruitment and HR.
- Current student or new graduate as of May 2019.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours/week for 3 months.
- Able to work on-site at our Mountain View office during the internship period.
- 1 year of part-time employment preferred, ideally in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- A great attitude and a sense of humor!
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Test drive a career in recruiting at an exciting, fast-paced Bay Area start-up
- Downtown MV office just 2 blocks from Caltrain
- Daily catered lunch
As part of the interview process, you may be asked to complete phone and on-site interviews, as well as a BigPanda challenge.
Please put thought into your resume and include a brief cover letter with your application. Tell us why you're interested in the Talent Acquisition Internship at BigPanda and what you can bring to the team!