BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform - powered by Open Box Machine Learning - helps overwhelmed and understaffed IT Ops teams detect, investigate, and resolve IT incidents faster and more easily than ever before. By using BigPanda, enterprises such as United, Tivo, Workday, Riot Games, Intel and Autodesk are able to successfully and rapidly adopt AIOps, drastically reduce IT noise, and slash both the duration and frequency of painful outages.
Join a world-class team that is transforming IT operations with backing from top-tier VC firms like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Mayfield and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive compensation, and excellent perks. More importantly, we offer a supportive and highly collaborative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking an organized, reliable, and detail-oriented HR Generalist to join our team. The HR Generalist will play a crucial role in facilitating the employee lifecycle for our North American Pandas.
This is a part-time benefited position (25-30 hours/week) with potential to increase to full-time. The HR Generalist is based out of our Mountain View HQ but can be partially remote.
- Facilitate the end-to-end employee lifecycle from onboarding to performance management to offboarding, including but not limited to: performing reference and background checks, sending the appropriate paperwork, updating employee records, etc.
- Partner with immigration attorneys to manage the visa process.
- Partner with insurance broker and vendors to administer employee benefits.
- Coordinate with IT to add or remove access and resolve employee IT issues.
- Respond to questions regarding benefits, systems, company programs and policies, etc.
- Stay up to date and advise on US employment laws (hiring, compliance, terminations, etc.)
- Support Talent Acquisition by sourcing and coordinating interviews as needed.
- Support the VP of People by performing program execution and event planning.
- Recommend improvements to HR processes to improve efficiency and enhance the candidate and employee experience.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 4+ years of exp. as an HR Generalist or similar role required.
- Loves to interact with people and enjoys creating a positive employee experience.
- Incredibly detail-oriented and demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership and follow-through on tasks and projects.
- Takes initiative and anticipates needs; looks for ways to improve processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a sense of humor!
Nice to Have:
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification preferred.
- Experience with both ATS and HRIS (Greenhouse and BambooHR preferred).
- Recruiting experience preferred.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include:
- Mountain View office 2 blocks from Caltrain station
- Work from home 25-50% of the time
- Generous PTO & 11 company holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch