BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform - powered by Open Box Machine Learning - helps overwhelmed and understaffed IT Ops teams detect, investigate, and resolve IT incidents faster and more easily than ever before. By using BigPanda, enterprises such as United, Tivo, Workday, Riot Games, Intel and Autodesk are able to successfully and rapidly adopt AIOps, drastically reduce IT noise, and slash both the duration and frequency of painful outages.
Join a world-class team that is transforming IT operations with backing from top-tier VC firms like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Mayfield and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive compensation, and excellent perks. More importantly, we offer a supportive and highly collaborative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking an organized, reliable, and proactive Office Manager to join our team. The Office Manager will partner with multiple teams and efficiently handle day-to-day ongoing operations as well as special projects. In this role, you will split your time between managing the office, vendors, and events, as well as supporting our CFO with accounting-related activities. This is an amazing opportunity to wear multiple hats and drive a diverse range of projects related to Accounting, IT, and HR.
This full-time position is based out of our Mountain View HQ.
- Greet visitors and ensure a positive guest and employee office experience.
- Manage relationships with vendors for HQ as well as our Irvine and New York offices; partner with building management to provide access and resolve issues and repairs.
- Be responsible for overall office needs; manage supplies, equipment, appliances, furniture, and decorations; take pride in office appearance and cleanliness.
- Partner with HR and plan workshops, happy hours, off-sites, and other employee events.
- Partner with IT to manage zoom rooms and computer/device inventory and repairs.
- Handle accounts payable activities; ensure timely approval and payment of invoices.
- Review employee expense reports; ensure employees follow expense guidelines.
- Provide support to the CFO and work on special projects as needed.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of exp. as an Admin Assistant, Office Manager, or similar role required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects independently.
- Ability to take ownership and follow-through on tasks and projects.
- Incredibly detail-oriented and demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Takes initiative and anticipates needs; looks for ways to improve processes.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills; able to navigate ambiguous assignments.
- Creative-minded, especially when planning employee events and off-sites.
- Loves to interact with people and enjoys creating a positive employee experience.
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a sense of humor!
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Generous PTO & 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Downtown MTV office just 2 blocks from Caltrain
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch