Senior Recruiter, Sales
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform - powered by Open Box Machine Learning - helps overwhelmed and understaffed IT Ops teams detect, investigate, and resolve IT incidents faster and more easily than ever before. By using BigPanda, enterprises such as United, Tivo, Workday, Riot Games, Intel and Autodesk are able to successfully and rapidly adopt AIOps, drastically reduce IT noise, and slash both the duration and frequency of painful outages.
Join a world-class team that is transforming IT operations with backing from top-tier VC firms like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Mayfield and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive compensation, and excellent perks. More importantly, we offer a supportive and highly collaborative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking a driven, efficient, and extremely effective Senior Recruiter to join to grow our rockstar sales team. We’re looking for someone with a strong passion for talent acquisition and experience hiring the best of the best in sales.
This is a full-time permanent position that can be based out of our Irvine or Mountain View offices or fully remote.
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process for sales roles, including but not limited to: Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Sales Leadership.
- Partner with sales leadership to develop a deep understanding of their unique needs and find solutions to hiring challenges.
- Use creative sourcing methods and multiple channels to source top candidates.
- Build relationships with candidates and generate a pipeline of future candidates.
- Serve as an advisor to leadership and interviewers on hiring best practices when needed.
- Simultaneously balance candidate experience with the needs of the company.
- Continuously seek out ways to make the hiring process more streamlined and efficient.
- Support BigPanda referral initiatives, candidate nurture campaigns, and Diversity & Inclusion programs.
- 8+ years of full-lifecycle recruitment, with the majority of focus on sales hiring.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting field reps REQUIRED.
- Prior experience with ATS (Greenhouse, Lever, Jobvite, etc.).
- Able to connect with candidates on a personal level while demonstrating a high-level of professionalism; demonstrate a passion for providing a positive candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for or partnering with a tech start-up.
- A great attitude and a sense of humor!
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience with Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Strong partnerships with effective recruiting agencies.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Work from our Mountain View or Irvine office, or work remote.
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch