Professional Services Director
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform - powered by Open Box Machine Learning - helps overwhelmed and understaffed IT Ops teams detect, investigate, and resolve IT incidents faster and more easily than ever before. By using BigPanda, enterprises such as United, Tivo, Workday, Riot Games, Intel and Autodesk are able to successfully and rapidly adopt AIOps, drastically reduce IT noise, and slash both the duration and frequency of painful outages.
Join a world-class team that is transforming IT operations with backing from top-tier VC firms like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Mayfield and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive compensation, and excellent perks. More importantly, we offer a supportive and highly collaborative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking an experienced Professional Services Director to join our growing Customer Success team. In this role, you will deliver world-class onboarding and service delivery for enterprise clients, maintain and grow a high-performing, customer-focused team of expert consultants, and partner with sales for seamless deal cycles and services revenue generation.
The Regional Professional Services Director is based out of our New York office and reports to the RVP of Customer Success.
- Lead an implementation team responsible for the day to day customer onboarding and relationships driving product adoption and ongoing usage of BigPanda, while promoting customer satisfaction and advocacy.
- Leadership and direct management of a high-performing team, including hiring, development, and performance management.
- Form advisory relationships with our customer champions and ensure they realize the full value of the BigPanda platform.
- Manage regular forecast, utilization, and project health reporting and ad-hoc reporting as needed to manage and communicate risk; forecast services revenue for the region and track actuals vs forecast.
- Work proactively with Sales and help to position service philosophy, delivery and best practices related to the BigPanda platform.
- Partner with sales team in pre-sales and pitch the BigPanda onboarding methodology.
- Assist with contract review and planning as it relates to scoping, SOW creation, resource allocation and delivery planning.
- Be accountable for the delivery of BigPanda , including tracking project milestones for product development and testing activities.
- Develop, promote, market and sell Professional Services offerings and programs in partnership with Sales and Marketing counterparts.
- Work with our partnership team to continue to develop a high quality and scalable ecosystem that embrace BigPanda’s core values around our delivery methodology, while enhancing our delivery capacity, and enabling partners to deliver projects independently
- Work cross-functionally with BigPanda teams to ensure alignment such as finance, marketing, product management, sales, etc.
- Drive account growth through existing clients and assist the sales team in driving new business utilizing your business expertise.
- Deliver on time, on budget, and at a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- 5+ years of professional services leadership experience delivering to large, complex enterprise clients in a SaaS environment.
- 8+ years of professional services, implementation, consulting or related experience.
- Experience managing a high performing team, including recruiting, training, and development.
- Strong operational management, project/program management, consulting, and process improvement skills.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration, and evangelize opportunities for growth.
- Experience with working with Sales and Customer Success Managers to drive sales and adoption
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with C-level executives.
- Proven track record of forecasting and delivering on services revenue.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
Nice to have:
- Experience with solution architecture, project management and ITSM/ITIL processes.
- Technical and programming language experience.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include:
- Co-working office membership and ability to work remote 2-3 days/week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Generous PTO & 10 Company Holidays
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits