Senior Solutions Architect
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alerts, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our growing Customer Success team. In this role, you will be the thought leader, the technical expert, and the product subject matter expert who ensures our customers are successfully onboarded and fully utilize our product throughout their lifecycle.
In addition to working with customers, you'll be the bridge between our Sales, Product, and R&D teams to ensure that we leverage our technology to provide the most relevant solutions for our customer.
This position is based out of NYC and reports to the Director of Professional Services.
- Expertly manage the complete end-to-end onboarding of new BigPanda customers from kickoff to a fully integrated production system.
- Serve as a subject matter expert by recommending best practices and providing use cases that solve customers' needs and goals.
- Provide on-site training and guidance to technical and non-technical project stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by clients (generally involving clients’ monitoring tools).
- Work closely with the Sales, Support, Product, and R&D teams to flesh out new features.
- Train both technical and business users to fully utilize the capabilities of our product.
- Train, enable, and shadow partner teams to ensure successful partner strategy.
- Collaborate with our partners during the onboarding phase to ensure our methodologies and high-quality levels are maintained.
- Act as a domain expert in the monitoring space.
- 3+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect, Implementation Engineer, Technical Consultant, or Monitoring Consultant.
- 5+ years of experience in the monitoring and/or ITSM space strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with SaaS product is required.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field.
- High-energy, self-motivated, and able to “own” projects from end-to-end.
- High level of professionalism, especially when interacting with customers.
- Able to understand customer's processes and technical challenges while providing creative solutions.
- Strong sense of teamwork while also able to solve problems independently.
- Able to travel up to 25% for certain projects for project kick-off and training.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience as a leading Monitoring Architect or a NOC / SRE Manager.
- Working with Implementation Partners / SIs is a plus.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Co-working space conveniently located in downtown NYC
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Work from home 1-2 days/week
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits