Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
BigPanda is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our fast growing team.In this role, you'll leverage your tech skills and creativity to solve our customers’ issues and ensure their overall success and satisfaction.
Our support culture is a proactive one; we believe in keeping close relationships with our customers and are looking for people who enjoy high-touch customer engagement and technical challenges. You'll be a game changer by preventing outages and enabling our customers to have less downtime than ever before.
- Manage the day-to-day resolution of customer issues.
- Assist in onboarding new customers to the BigPanda Platform
- Be a domain expert in the monitoring space and the BigPanda platform.
- Drive timely incident resolutions while collaborating with the team and escalating as needed.
- Contribute to methodologies, best practices, and techniques to improve our support process.
- Assist with analyzing customer usage and finding solutions in order to increase customer success.
- 3-5 years in a customer-facing tech support role REQUIRED, preferably at a SaaS company.
- BA/BS preferred but not required (coding boot camp okay!).
- Prior experience working with Enterprise customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB, Linux, and AWS strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Able to work on-site at our Mountain View Office.
- A great attitude and a sense of humor!