Tech Support Engineer
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform - powered by Open Box Machine Learning - helps overwhelmed and understaffed IT Ops teams detect, investigate, and resolve IT incidents faster and more easily than ever before. By using BigPanda, enterprises such as United, Tivo, Workday, Riot Games, Intel and Autodesk are able to successfully and rapidly adopt AIOps, drastically reduce IT noise, and slash both the duration and frequency of painful outages.
Join a world-class team that is transforming IT operations with backing from top-tier VC firms like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Mayfield and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive compensation, and excellent perks. More importantly, we offer a supportive and highly collaborative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our fast growing team.In this role, you'll leverage your tech skills and creativity to solve our customers’ issues and ensure their overall success and satisfaction.
Our support culture is a proactive one; we believe in keeping close relationships with our customers and are looking for people who enjoy high-touch customer engagement and technical challenges. You'll be a game changer by preventing outages and enabling our customers to have less downtime than ever before.
- Manage the day-to-day resolution of customer issues.
- Assist in onboarding new customers to the BigPanda Platform.
- Be a domain expert in the monitoring space and the BigPanda platform.
- Drive timely incident resolutions while collaborating with the team and escalating as needed.
- Contribute to methodologies, best practices, and techniques to improve our support process.
- Assist with analyzing customer usage and finding solutions in order to increase customer success.
- 3-5 years in a customer-facing tech support role at a SaaS company.
- BA/BS preferred but not required (coding boot camp okay!).
- Prior experience working with Enterprise customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB, Linux, and AWS strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Able to work on-site at our Mountain View Office.
- A great attitude and a sense of humor!
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Generous PTO & 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Downtown MTV office just 2 blocks from Caltrain
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch