Sr. Integration Engineer
About The Position
BigPanda’s Autonomous Digital Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost,
downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations.
BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform
that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and
improve service performance. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging space with
backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth
BigPanda is looking for a Sr. Integrations Engineer to join our Customer Success team.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the out of the box extensions and connectors from various systems to the BigPanda platform.
As Integrations are a key element in providing reliable and complete information to our customers, you will be making real and daily impact on how our customers enjoy using our platform and the value they are getting.
In addition to that, you will be responsible for on time delivery of the integrations
Working with industry-leading companies, you'll experience how you can be a game-changer, enabling our customers’ to have less downtime than ever.
- Design and build product extensions and connectors between monitoring, ticketing, change management systems, collaboration tools and the BigPanda Platform.
- Work closely with our product team on defining the integration roadmap and functionalities
- Maintain the ongoing readiness of our integrations and extensions by following market changes and providing bug fixes.
- Maintenance and support of existing built-in and custom integrations
- Develop extendable libraries and utilities which will speed-up our implementations and make sure we’re building scalable and high-quality solutions.
- Help with solving complex customer issues with our solutions and platform
- Troubleshoot issues reported by clients, involving clients’ monitoring tools
- Partner with the Sales, Support, Product and R&D teams to flesh out new features
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the XXX landscape
- 4+ years of development with at least two of the following language: NodeJS, Python, Java, etc.
- 2+ years experience with working in a SaaS company with cloud technologies
- Experience with developing and maintaining production, enterprise level systems
- Experience with system architecture and finding creative solution to complex problems
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and bash scripting
- Great interpersonal, team playing, customer service oriented and "can do" attitude
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space - major plus
- Working with Implementation Partners / SIs - plus
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent