Customer Success Manager
BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alerts, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Enterprises like United, Tivo, Workday, Intel, Autodesk and many others rely on us to avoid disruptive and costly outages. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive comp, and all the best perks, but more importantly, we offer a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast growing team. This position requires a mix of relationship management, product and domain expertise, and a strong level of comfort with technology. The CSM is responsible for managing the long-term success of BigPanda's valued customers and will help each customer realize the value of BigPanda and maximize their ROI.
Our CS culture is a proactive one, and we believe in keeping close relationships with our customers. We are looking for people who enjoy high touch customer engagement while becoming a trusted advisor.
- Serve as trusted advisor to BigPanda's valued enterprise customers; demonstrate strong product and domain knowledge, technical expertise, and strategic account management.
- Define and execute customer success strategy; help to maximize customer ROI and drive for added value over time.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the BigPanda platform; educate customers about product features and best practices.
- Serve as the point of contact for escalations, integrations, and new features; proactively manage customer needs.
- Track ongoing customer satisfaction and provide reports to enable data-driven actions.
- Identify and develop customer champions for advocacy, retention, and expansion opportunities.
- Ensure internal alignment by partnering with the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams.
- Define methodologies, best practices, and techniques to improve the CS processes.
- 5-7 years experience in a customer facing role in a technology SaaS Company.
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise accounts.
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space preferred.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, processes, tools and techniques.
- Comfortable with establishing contacts and maintaining relationships at all levels,
- Proven experience in delivering a successful collaboration with executive leadership and technical and sales teams.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work locally from the BigPanda NY Office 2-3 days/week.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a NOC / SRE team.
- Experience in leading CSM teams.
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include:
- WeWork membership and ability to work remote 2-3 days/week
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits