About The Position
BigPanda’s Autonomous Digital Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations. BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top-tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
BigPanda is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing Customer Success team.
In this position, you will put your expertise to use to design project plans, execute projects, influence customer decisions, provide ongoing reports and updates, and guide successful implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your regional client experience, critical and creative thinking abilities, attention to detail, and your passion for fast-paced problem-solving. Working with industry-leading companies, you'll experience how you can be a game-changer, enabling our customers’ to have less downtime than ever before.
- Manage end to end on-boarding of new customers, from kickoff to a full production
- integrated system.
- Ensure continuous communication about goals, scope, risks & mitigations, and progress of complex and high-value projects
- Manage change orders for active projects, identify and close any upsell opportunities for software and/or services in the account
- Provides consolidated project data reporting and analysis, including summarizing key project information and delivery to senior management
- Provide on-site training and guidance to technical and non-technical customer project members
- Collaborate with our partners during the onboarding phases to ensure our methodologies and high-quality levels are maintained
- Strong proficiency in project management practices, methodologies and tools
- Lead a coordinated and efficient plan for implementation releases, defining project milestones, and communicating dependencies and risks associated with these projects
- Participates in the development, rollout, documentation and communication of system changes, strategies, standards, and processes
- Actively contributes to best practices and continuous improvement within the Project Management Community, the PMO, and related functions
- Vast Experience with Project Management and Agile development methodologies
- Highly energetic individual with "getting things done" attitude which can carry out tasks from end to end.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to understand customer's processes and technical challenges while providing creative solutions
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space is a major advantage
- Working with Implementation Partners / SIs is a plus
- Ability to travel, up to 25% for certain projects
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience providing strategic guidance, project management, services and consulting
- Experience as a Project Manager/Implementation Consultant, responsible for timelines, deliverables, budget and/or resources
- Capable of communicating, building, and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives and technical leads
- Project management certification
- Experience and understanding of business and in-region cultural practices
- Experience with SaaS