Sr. Solutions Architect
About The Position
BigPanda’s Autonomous Digital Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations.
BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Join a world-class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top-tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
BigPanda is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our growing Customer Success team. In this role, you will be the thought leader, the technical expert and the project manager who ensures our customers are successfully onboarded and fully utilize our product throughout their lifecycle. In addition to working with customers, you will be the bridge between our Sales, Product and R&D teams which makes sure we leverage our technology to provide the most relevant solutions for our customer. Working with industry-leading companies, you'll experience how you can be a game-changer, enabling our customers’ to have less downtime than ever before.
- Manage end to end on-boarding of new customers, from kickoff to a fully production
- integrated system.
- Be a consultant to our customers by showing best practices and use cases which will solve customers' needs and goals.
- Ensure continuous communication about goals, scope, risks & mitigations, and progress of complex and high-value projects
- Manage change orders for active projects, identify and close any upsell opportunities for software and/or services in the account
- Provides consolidated project data reporting and analysis, including summarizing key project information and delivery to senior management
- Provide on-site training and guidance to technical and non-technical customer project members
- Troubleshoot issues reported by clients, involving clients’ monitoring tools
- Be a domain expert in the monitoring space
- Work closely with the Sales, Support, Product and R&D teams to flesh out new features
- Train both technical and business users to fully utilize the capabilities of our product
- Train, enable and shadow partner teams to ensure successful partner strategy
- Collaborate with our partners during the onboarding phases to ensure our methodologies and high-quality levels are maintained
- 5+ years of experience in the monitoring space - preferable with hands-on experience in managing monitoring systems.
- 2+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect, Technical Project Manager or Monitoring Consultant
- Vast Experience with Project Management and Agile development methodologies
- Experience as a leading Monitoring Architect or a NOC / SRE Manager - Major advantage
- Highly energetic individual with "getting things done" attitude which can carry out tasks from end to end.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to understand customer's processes and technical challenges while providing creative solutions
- Strong team player with exceptional self-learning skills
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space is a major advantage
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Working with Implementation Partners / SIs is a plus
- Working locally from our New York Office
- Ability to travel, up to 25% for certain projects