BigPanda’s Autonomous Operations platform - powered by Open Box Machine Learning - helps overwhelmed and understaffed IT Ops teams detect, investigate, and resolve IT incidents faster and more easily than ever before. By using BigPanda, enterprises such as United, Tivo, Workday, Riot Games, Intel and Autodesk are able to successfully and rapidly adopt AIOps, drastically reduce IT noise, and slash both the duration and frequency of painful outages.
Join a world-class team that is transforming IT operations with backing from top-tier VC firms like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Mayfield and TPG Growth.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, competitive compensation, and excellent perks. More importantly, we offer a supportive and highly collaborative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
About the Role:
BigPanda is looking for an Integrations Engineer to join our Integrations team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining out of the box extensions and connectors from various systems to the BigPanda platform.
These integrations are a key element in providing reliable and complete information to our customers and you will be making real, daily, impact on our customers’ delight with our platform and the value they receive from our product.
This is a backend focused position and is based out of our Mountain View office.
- Design and build product extensions and connectors between monitoring, ticketing, change management systems, collaboration tools and the BigPanda Platform.
- Maintain the ongoing readiness of our integrations and extensions by building new features and squashing bugs
- Own your work, continuing to support and ensure its quality after go-live
- Develop extendable libraries and utilities to help reduce development time and ensure we’re building scalable, high-quality, solutions.
- Work with our Support, Product and R&D teams to help solve for complex customer needs
- Think deeply and share your ideas and opinions around our platform and solutions
- Maintain a relentless focus on excellence and keep current with the latest software development trends
- 2+ years of backend development with at least two of the following language: NodeJS, Python, Go
- 1+ years experience with working in a SaaS company with cloud technologies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology OR equivalent experience
- Experience with developing and maintaining production, enterprise level systems
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and bash scripting
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Self-motivated and collaborates well with the team
- Strong interpersonal communication and a customer-facing mindset
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and solve problems independently
- Extremely driven with a desire to learn new skills, take on challenges, and grow within the role
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor (Customer Success is one of our more humorous groups!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and server-less computing
- Experience with Terraform or other Infrastructure-as-Code tools
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space
Work with a collaborative team and enjoy a highly driven culture that is committed to personal and professional development! Other company perks include :
- Amazing co-workers that enjoy a good dad joke from time to time
- Generous PTO & 11 Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage and 401k
- Life Insurance & Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Downtown MTV office just 2 blocks from Caltrain
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunch