Sr. Technical Solutions Engineer
About The Position
BigPanda’s Autonomous Digital Operations platform enables enterprises to reduce cost, downtime, and risk by using Machine Learning to automate and streamline IT Operations.
BigPanda transforms IT noise into actionable insights, with an incident management platform that helps IT Professionals in large organizations reduce alert noise, solve problems faster, and improve service performance. Join a world class team that is pioneering an emerging space with backing from top tier venture capital like Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, and TPG Growth.
BigPanda is looking for a Sr. Technical Solutions Engineer to join our Customer Success team.
In this role, you will be the thought leader, the technical expert who leverages his/her software development skills and creativity, to design, build and maintain product extensions and connectors from various systems to the BigPanda platform. In addition to that, you will be working with our customers to build custom solutions while making sure they are giving them the desired outcomes. Working with industry-leading companies, you'll experience how you can be a game-changer, enabling our customers’ to have less downtime than ever.
- Design and build product extensions and connectors between monitoring, ticketing, change management systems, collaboration tools and the BigPanda Platform.
- Own the relationships and engagements with customers and partners to gather technical requirements for our solutions.
- Maintain the ongoing readiness of our integrations and extensions by following market changes and providing bug fixes.
- Maintenance and support of existing built-in and custom integrations
- Work with our sales teams during POCs to find creative ways to leverage our technology
- Responsible to work with implementation team to gather requirements, design and implement custom solutions for customers
- Develop extendable libraries and utilities which will speed-up our implementations and make sure we’re building scalable and high-quality solutions.
- Help with solving complex customer issues with our solutions and platform
- Secure and schedule meetings, partner with assigned sales managers and engineers to build successful pipeline together
- Provide on-site training and guidance to technical and non-technical customer project members
- Troubleshoot issues reported by clients, involving clients’ monitoring tools
- Partner with the Sales, Support, Product and R&D teams to flesh out new features
- Train both technical and business users to fully utilize the capabilities of our product
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of technical experience in a customer facing implementation centric role: Solutions Engineer, Customer Success Engineer, Integrations Engineer, etc.
- 4+ years of development with at least one of the following language: NodeJS, Python, Java, etc.
- 2+ years experience with working in a SaaS company with cloud technologies
- Experience with developing and maintaining production level integrations
- Experience with Project Management and Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Familiarity with the monitoring and/or the ITSM space is a plus
- Working with Implementation Partners / SIs is a plus
- Ability to travel, up to 25% for certain projects